Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Youtube video: Strangers, again


Another meaningful and quality videos by WongFuProductions.
Seriously, this video should be a given grammy awards or at least a grammy nominations.




The 1st time i watched this video, it made me think. What does it take to have a good relationship. Breaking up sucks. I hate being in that kind of  situation. Well, this youtube videos has really open up my eyes and now i'm able to see clearly where is my mistake in a relationship. It's a different problem for everyone in this world but more than a few people has the same problem. 





Anyway, about the video.. i could really feel in the my bones. The message that is being sent by the video can really be felt just by watching it. I think this is because almost everyone has been in a relationship before. Am I right?

25 days to Christmas. I'm sure you can feel the Christmas spirit already. Some might say, It's Christmas around the world.It might interesting to a lot of christmas tradition out there such as watching Grinch since 1999. Oh.. who knows wad else is stored in this world.

Quote of the day: We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. :)

That's all from me for now. Thank you for reading and i'll see you again next time. peace out! =D

P/s: add me at Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment