Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Relationship






Relationship




I got this video from my facebook newsfeed and after i watched it. While watching it,  i did not realise, tears came rolling down my cheek. now, i must share this to the world XD hehehe, dun blame me if you cried or sad after watching this. I'm just the messenger. 

After i watched this video, i wondered to myself, what if one day i face this kind of situation, what will i do, will just stay locked up in my room and be sad all day long until i feel better. Only God will know what i'll do if this situation happened to me. *touchwood* 

all i have to say about this video is that the storyline is good. The sadness can really be felt by the audience. Bravo and congratulations to the maker of this video for making me realise that we should cherish everyone that we love because who knows what will happen in the future. :)

That's all for tonight peeps. I'll update again tomorrow morning if God wills it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment